Hi, I’m Elisabeth, an Orange County lifestyle blogger, and I’m so glad you stopped by!
This blog lives at the intersection of style and function where I share the joys (and struggles) of modern motherhood along with my favorite things to wear through it all. You’ll find plenty of bright, happy pictures that might just be accompanied by the story of that week’s meltdown. If you’re looking for product recommendations, activities with kids, mom-friendly clothes, or the perfect treat to indulge in after the kids have gone to bed, you’re in the right place.
Life isn’t perfect, but it is pretty wonderful and I love using this space to share that. My husband and I met in college and were married in 2011. We added our first little one in January 2015 and seventeen months later his sister joined us while living in Ohio. Since then we moved to Boston for Ben to pursue his MBA and added our third little one in August 2019. In 2021 we traded New England winters for year round pool days in Orange County and are thrilled to welcome baby #4 in summer 2022.
New Here? Here are posts to get your started:
- our video pregnancy announcement
- Ben’s business school graduation
- That time I went to Europe 7.5 months pregnant
- A letter to my struggling self 3 weeks post partum
- First week with Lincoln (baby #1), our first week with Adelaide (baby #2), and our first week with Westley (baby #3)
Pregnancy + Newborn:
- Post partum body changes no one tells you about
- Best pregnancy splurges according to 100 moms
- 13 ways to get dad involved in the early months
- 30 places to buy cute maternity clothes in 2020
- tips for introducing new siblings at the hospital
- first trimester products I survived on
- 11 activities to teach kids emotions and build emotional intelligence
- why your toddler says no and how to respond
- favorite audiobooks for kids 3-5 and tips for listening
- my “all time favorite most recommended” parenting books
- Most used kids toys ages 3-5
Most popular posts:
- the best chocolate chip cookie recipe
- favorite healthier whole wheat muffins (with chocolate chips)
- Best friends – how to encourage sibling relationships
- Is Shein Legit? Shopping review + tips
- Midcentury modern girls nursery
- 30 Places for Cute Maternity Clothes
Have a question? You can email Boston lifestyle blogger Elisabeth at [email protected].
I'm having so much fun on your blog already! :] Thanks for visiting mine and leaving a sweet comment! I'm excited to read your love story!!
you have such a cute blog! love your pic at the top. you are so cute. 🙂
your blog is adorable! i cannot wait to read some of your earlier posts. you and your husband are too cute for words 🙂
You are so darn pretty!
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I've just married my bff in March of this year, we have a crazy toddler together and life is finally moving for us since we've decided to make things right with God.
I'm looking forward to reading more about you and your hubby.
Your Newest Follower!
Thank you for dropping by and following. Following you back now and looking forward to reading lots more! 🙂 Have a nice weekend!
Altair of That Chief's First Lady
Hi Elisabeth! Thanks so much for the new follow on my blog! I am excited to now be following your's as well! 😉 Your blog is super cute! Also, this is so completely random… But I think you might actually know some of my in-laws! Bryn Clark?? She's my sister-in-law! 🙂
Hi! I just found your blog and I'm in love 🙂 So glad to be following along! xoxo – denise
I am so excited to meet you next week at the blogger dinner!
Where are you from in NE? I lived in Ashland, Mass for middle and high school, but left Mass when I went to school. I think UT needs more trees, I love me some New England!
thanks for linking up with us 🙂
Thanks so much for linking up to the Fabulous Fridays party, Elisabeth! 🙂
Wanted to stop by and thank your for linking up with blogworkingwednesdays! You have such a cute blog 🙂
Hi Elisabeth, found your blog through Jenni and it is sooo sweet!!! I just started blogging, do you have some tips for me on how to reach more people?
Fun blog!! I found you through the About Me link up. Stacie xo
I love it when I come across bloggers who actually talks about their life! Following you now 🙂
– Gia (http://www.lovelyserendipity.com/)
I love a blogger who just blogs about life in general– that's what I like to think I do, too! 🙂 Just randomly clicked over from the blog hop and I'm glad I did! Your line "3. I could spend my whole life dancing, eating, and traveling and be perfectly happy" is completely 100% true with me too!
So happy you stopped by my blog – I'm excited to be reading yours now 😀 Looking forward to reading more!
You seem like such a nice, awesome person. I'm looking forward to reading your blog and learning more about you! And I love your proposal story– so sweet!
I'm really enjoying your blog!
I LOVE the movie Life is Beautiful. 🙂
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the meaning behind your blog name. love it!
Comments are closed.