Hi, I’m Elisabeth, an Orange County lifestyle blogger, and I’m so glad you stopped by!
This blog lives at the intersection of style and function where I share the joys (and struggles) of modern motherhood along with my favorite things to wear through it all. You’ll find plenty of bright, happy pictures that might just be accompanied by the story of that week’s meltdown. If you’re looking for product recommendations, activities with kids, mom-friendly clothes, or the perfect treat to indulge in after the kids have gone to bed, you’re in the right place.
Life isn’t perfect, but it is pretty wonderful and I love using this space to share that. My husband and I met in college and were married in 2011. We added our first little one in January 2015 and seventeen months later his sister joined us while living in Ohio. Since then we moved to Boston for Ben to pursue his MBA and added our third little one in August 2019. In 2021 we traded New England winters for year round pool days in Orange County and are thrilled to welcome baby #4 in summer 2022.
New Here? Here are posts to get your started:
- our video pregnancy announcement
- Ben’s business school graduation
- That time I went to Europe 7.5 months pregnant
- A letter to my struggling self 3 weeks post partum
- First week with Lincoln (baby #1), our first week with Adelaide (baby #2), and our first week with Westley (baby #3)
Pregnancy + Newborn:
- Post partum body changes no one tells you about
- Best pregnancy splurges according to 100 moms
- 13 ways to get dad involved in the early months
- 30 places to buy cute maternity clothes in 2020
- tips for introducing new siblings at the hospital
- first trimester products I survived on
- 11 activities to teach kids emotions and build emotional intelligence
- why your toddler says no and how to respond
- favorite audiobooks for kids 3-5 and tips for listening
- my “all time favorite most recommended” parenting books
- Most used kids toys ages 3-5
Most popular posts:
- the best chocolate chip cookie recipe
- favorite healthier whole wheat muffins (with chocolate chips)
- Best friends – how to encourage sibling relationships
- Is Shein Legit? Shopping review + tips
- Midcentury modern girls nursery
- 30 Places for Cute Maternity Clothes
Have a question? You can email Boston lifestyle blogger Elisabeth at [email protected].
Just discovered your blog! My youngest was also born in January of 2015. 🙂 It will be fun to follow along with ya'll!
Hi! I found your blog when I looked up ways to monetize. However, I've since been reading through your blog and I have to say I love it. Just wanted to let you know that! 😉
Comments are closed.