Today we’re talking all about the best things to order from Shein this week!
Are you itching to order a few things for fall? I’ve rounded up 7 of the best items to order on Shein this week. All of them arrived in the mail last week so I can vouch for them. You’ll find a mini review and sizing details below!
Right now the Labor Day Sale is running in full force!
You can use the code LABOR2021 for 20% off orders over $99, 15% of orders over $69, and 10% off orders over $29.
1. Smocked high neck top: This little number is perfect for taking you from from summer to fall. Pair it with white denim now and your favorite denim skirt and booties in a month or two.
I just got it in the mail this week and it is not at all sheer and very cute on – a definite keeper! Order your regular size.
2. ruffled neck blouse: This updated version of the classic long sleeve blouse comes in a million colors. You can make it work for the office, date night, and anything in between. I got the nude/pale pink color and the material is thick and falls nicely. It isn’t see-through at all. Which color would you pick?
3. Autumn striped tee: Pair this with your favorite light wash denim and your summer wardrobe just got an autumn update. It also comes in black and white as well as blue and white.
4. Ruffled floral top: Fun, cute, and an easy outfit maker, this statement top is as cute as it gets.
I got this one in the mail this week and it has a slightly lower and wider neckline than this picture leads you to believe.
5. Tiered midi dress: This chic little dress can be a closet workhorse if you let it. Throw on white sneakers (these are my favorite) for running errands, strappy sandals for a night out, or pumps and a blazer for the office. It also comes in a black colorway.
I’ve had and washed this one for months and still love it. You can also buy it here on amazon for twice the price. Order your regular size.
A cute pattern, fun sleeve detail, and trendy colorway make this dress perfect for autumn. It is even prettier in person and would work just as well for the office as it would for dinner.
How darling is this top as a way to dip your toes into the oversized collar trend? You’ll see statement collars everywhere this fall and there couldn’t be a cuter way to get started than with this gingham top. It comes in a few different colorways if green isn’t your jam (the rust and the blue are my other favorites – what about you?).
P.S. I ordered this one but it hasn’t arrived yet. The reviews look good and I don’t want the colorway to sell out before I tell you about it!
But please don’t order this:
I got this little puff sleeve blouse in the mail this week and it is up there with this dress (from 6 years ago) as one of the worst things I’ve ordered. The buttons are very cheap plus the shirt itself runs VERY small and very short. Skip this one altogether.
You Might also like these posts:
- 7 best things to buy on Shein this week (last week’s edition, I’ve worn the waffle tee from this post twice in the last 4 days)
- 3 dresses to take you from summer to fall from Shein (2 of them are still instock but will likely sell out)
- Shein swim review
- 10 most worn pieces in my closet last month