Today we’re talking all about the best things to order on Shein this week! If you haven’t, snag all the tips for shopping on Shein here.
Have you ordered from Shein before? Last week the Walstreet Journal had a front page article about this fast fashion giant and it looks like they aren’t going anywhere.
I’ve been ordering pieces from Shein for 8+ years and the options, consistency, and shipping times have improved dramatically over the years. The hardest part now is combing their their website to find the gems among their THOUSANDS of listings.
Here are 7 things to order this week:
1.Autumn floral dress: This smocked tiered dress comes in a gorgeous dark floral. The color palette is perfect fall but the light flowy material means you won’t be sweating in the September heat. You can wear it with sandals now and with booties and a denim jacket in two months.
2. Smocked pattern puff sleeve dress: This dress comes in three colors that are all SO good. The trendy medallion print, tiered skirt, smocking, and puffed sleeves are fun for fall and the square neck is flattering on everyone.
3. Blue and white floral one piece: When I ordered 10+ suits from Shein earlier this summer, this was the hands-down winner. It is flattering, a great quality for the price, and not at all sheer. Whether you have a few months of water time left (hello life in Orange County) or are already dreaming of your winter getaway, don’t miss this one.
It has light padding and runs true to size (I’m wearing an XS).Full Shein swim review here.
4. Neutral waffle tee: Upgrade your basic jeans + a tee outfit with this textured waffle tee. It comes in a million colors and will layer well under cardigans when temps drop. It’s also the perfect base for layering on your necklaces without an outfit getting too busy.
5. classic striped knit top: This knockoff of the gorgeous pullover from the french brand Sezanne is too cute to pass up. It’s the perfect blend of Paris chic and nautical prep. Snag it from Shein for under $20 or you can pay $160 for the original here.
6. Cableknit cardigan: Major Madewell vibes with this cableknit cardi. Throw it on with your favorite breezy summer pants for those cooler end-of-summer evenings and then plan to wear it on repeat with maxi skirts and denim this fall.
7. Ombre tiered mini dress: I wore this in blue all summer as a swim coverup but how gorgeous is this tan palette for fall? This is particularly great if you’re craving fall fashion + colors but it is still 90 degrees outside.
Have you checked out Shein add-ons or accessories before? They aren’t worth paying shipping for but if you’re already buying something, here are three cute thing to click “add to cart” for: