We’ve still got months of hot weather left here in California so today we’re chatting all about my top summer purchases and most worn pieces from the last month.
Veja sneakers // Black Joggers // Mint tee
- Veja sneakers: What I love most about these is that they’re white leather and wipe down very easily (a few months in and mine still look white with about 30 seconds of water and clean rag). They take a few wears to break in and then are very comfortable. In the pictures above I’m wearing the 3-Lock Logo Sneakers above and the Esplar Sneakers with the green dress in pictures below. They’re mostly sold out but I ordered from Shopbop and they have lots of other colors/ styles here.
- Ready to rulu joggers: I’ve tried other black joggers on Amazon over the last two years and these are worth the difference in price. They feel like butter and have held up to being washed at least 20 times now. I cannot recommend these enough.
- Lulu belt bag: I feel a bit like my mother circa 1995 but I get it now, fanny packs are super practical. This one fits my phone, wallet, headphones, sunglasses, and a mask. I like having this in addition to a diaper bag when I’m running errands so I can leave most things in the car and just have the essentials with me. It comes in a million colors and is under $40 (unless you buy it here on Amazon and then it is ridiculously expensive).
- Amazon Jeans: I’ve been living in these light wash girlfriend jeans. Cute and very comfortable. They’re soft, stretchy and a great relaxed fit. I’m 5’4″ and ordered a short for a slightly cropped look.
- Amazon mules: Classic, comfortable, and versatile (and a great price point).
- Everlane one piece: This red square neck one piece has been on high rotation this summer. The color is so fun. The suit itself is very very comfortable, flattering, and holds up to frequent washing. I have loved my handful of pieces from Everlane over the years and their swim line is no exception. The square neck on piece comes in black, too, and is available in a couple of sizes still here. It also comes in yellow and a cute navy floral which are both included in Everlane’s summer sale happening now.
- Mint amazon tee: A cute basic tee I’ve worn once a week all summer long. It isn’t sheer but isn’t super thick. It comes in a couple of different colors (how good is the bright classic blue?).
- Shein shift dress: My favorite recent Shein purchase, this little dress is perfect for hot summer days but will transition really easily into fall layered with a sweater or denim jacket. I wear it loose to the park with sneakers and belted when I want a waist. Snag this one for under $20. (New to ordering from Shein? Check out my full Shein review + tips to find the best stuff here)
- Black ribbed dress: This came in my Wantable box last month (have you heard of Wantable? It’s like Stitch Fix but I’ve had way better luck with their pieces) and it is the perfect everything summer dress. I wore it from the pool to dinner in the park this week. It is one of the most comfortable things in my closet right now and should also transition easily to fall (do we even get fall in Southern California, though?). Also available on Amazon here.
- core 10 running shorts: I’ve been wearing these for the last year but got a second pair recently. The built in compression shorts underneath are great and the waist has an adjustable tie. I wear these running, for home workouts, and to the climbing gym.
- shein striped tee: I’ve been really impressed with the quality of this tee for the price. It is stretchy, thick, and holds its shape. If you’re ordering something from Shein, add this to your cart for $8. (full Shein review here)
And here are pictures of most of them on: