Today we’re talking all about the three dresses from Shein you should order to help you survive the last days of summer. If you haven’t ordered from Shein before, read all the tips for finding the best things on Shein here.
Are you still in the middle of summer heat but getting excited for fall fashion? I’ve found three dresses on Shein to take you from summer heat to cooler fall temps.
Shein can be hit or miss when it comes to dresses (remember this horrible one from years ago that looked NOTHING like the product images?) but these three are all winners!
Over the last two months I’ve dressed them up for church and paired them with sneakers on hot park days with the kids. They aren’t lined which makes them great for hot August and September days but the material has held up really well to washing over the last two months.
Remember with Shein pieces that you’ll likely want to steam them before you wear them for the first time (this is my favorite Amazon steamer).
Also, my little sister was in town and raided my closet so they’re college student + mom of 3 approved.
Three Shein Dresses
- Dress 1: Belted ruffle hem dress: How fun is the tiered hem on this faux-wrap dress? This beautiful green color is already sold out but it is still available in blue here, camel here, and black here (the camel color will be great for fall). I’ve also rounded up a few similar green options for you:
- Dress 2: Green floral baby doll dress: (also available in red) – this is the best wear anywhere dress for the rest of summer. You can belt it if you want a more defined waist (I belt it when wearing it with heels or booties and leave it loose when pairing it with sneakers). Also, pockets.
- Dress 3: Leopard print swing smock dress (also available in black): This breezy dress has really fun puffed sleeves and a subtle animal print. Wear it to meetings, to brunch with girlfriends, or just running errands when you don’t want to put on real pants. It doesn’t get more comfortable than this. And you can’t beat the $20 price point.
What to wear them with:
They’ll layer easily with chunky cardigans (like this favorite of mine) and jean jackets for fall weather but right now they work well with your favorite white sneakers or you go-to wedges.
- We’re each wearing a small and we’re all between 5’3″ and 5’4″. I recommend ordering your regular size but they aren’t fitted so you can go down a size if your specific size is sold out.
- Veja sneakers (they’re sold out most places but they’re almost fully stocked at this one retailer) – they also come in this light tan/white colorway that is perfect.
- Kork-ease sandals : The most comfortable quality sandal ever. You can read the full review of travel sandals here.
- Brown strappy heels (available in a million colors): A recent amazon purchase and a good neutral heel