Today we’re talking all about great Madewell dupes you can find on Shein right now. For a full Shein review and shopping tips, read this post.
I’ve sorted through and found seven great Madewell dupes on Shein right now. If you love Madewell’s effortless vibe, these are for you!
1. Preppy plaid popover dress.
How fun is this popover dress for fall? Style it with booties now and add tights and a jacket when temperatures start to drop.
2. Neutral Colorblock Sweater
This colorblock trend isn’t going anywhere anytime soon and these colors are so good together.
3. Smocked top:
The smocking trend has transitioned from summer to fall in these warm autumn tones.
4. Cream knit sweater set
Matching sets are still going strong and you can dress these ones up or down. The Madewell ones are sold separately and can be worn together or apart. You get the full Shein set for about half the price of either of the Madewell separates (which makes them a no-brain purchase).
- Shop the Madewell top here and the sweater pants here.
- Shop the Shein full set here (under $35 and one of my favorite Shein purchases to date – I ordered this two years ago and have worn the pieces together and separately since then)
5. Shawl Cardigan in Oatmeal
This classic cardigan will go with everything all fall and winter.
6. Crimson Cardigan
Need a little color in your autumn wardrobe? Both of these sweaters come in a couple of different colors but this deep red is a favorite.
7. Neutral Shirt Jacket (or “Shacket”)
Shirt jackets are huge this season and we’re seeing them everywhere from the runway to Target. Invest in a high quality Madewell “shacket” or get the same look (with a little less warmth) from Shein for a fraction of the price.
Want more Shein picks?