I hope you’re having a great weekend!
I’m back with another “7 things to order on Shein this week.”
From the cutest fall blazer to your new go-to sweater dress, here are a few favorites to go buy right now.
P.S. did you know Shein usually has free shipping (with no minimums) on Sundays?
1. Mock Neck Ruched Tee: With over 100 4.5 star reviews, this neutral top is anything but basic. Dress up any pair of denim or pair it with a skirt for the office. Comes in 5 colors. Under $15.
2. Grey Turtleneck Split Hem Sweater Dress: Cozy up for fall in this go-to sweater dress. Add your favorite white sneakers for running errands or add a belt and boots for date night.
3. Solid Sweater Vest: Jump on the sweater vest trend with this classic pick just over $10. It comes in 5 colors but go with the brown and lean in to the fall tones.
4. Plaid Single Button Blazer: Borrowing from the boys never looked so good.
5. PU Leather Pencil Skirt: The it skirt for fall 2021, this leather pencil skirt can be dressed up or down and is a steal for $12. Need a little bit more length for the office? Try this dark brown pencil leather pencil skirt (comes in 3 colors for under $20).
6. Cableknit Drop Shoulder Sweater: Looking for the cutest fall sweater? Found it.
7. Oversized Collar Green Blouse: Go big or go home with the collar trend. I own and love this top (tucked into a skirt or straight leg jeans). There are only a few sizes left so go snag it before its gone.
8. High waisted knit midi skirt: Go bold with this geometric chevron in a statement black and cream. This one only has a handful of reviews but looks like its worth the risk.
You Might Also Like: