Today we’re talking all about the Shein rewards program and how to earn points to get free items on Shein.
The only thing better than cute new clothes?
Free cute new clothes.
Shein has established a robust, rather complex loyalty program that rewards users for their time + effort spent interacting with Shein, not just spending money.
The first step is signing up for an account.
All you need is an email address and, after picking a password, you can sign up for your own Shein account. This makes it easy to keep track of your wishlist and orders while also allowing you to start earning points.
How to earn rewards points on Shein
I’ve rounded up all the ways you can earn points on Shein
- CHECK IN: You can accumulate points simply by checking into your account everyday! Just go to your profile<points<check in. You will earn points if you check into the site every day for seven consecutive days. A consecutive streak lasts seven days. On the eighth day, the cycle will restart and will count as your first check-in of the cycle. If you do not complete a seven-day cycle, the first day you check in after not checking in for at least a day will count as day one of your cycle.
- WRITE REVIEWS: Points can be earned by posting reviews on your purchased items. After meeting the minimum text requirement, you’ll receive 5 points. If your review includes a photograph, you’ll receive 10 points (must be over 18 to post photos of yourself). If your review includes size information, you will receive an additional 2 points. Each time someone likes your review, you’ll receive additional points. Shein caps your daily maximum of points from reviews at 2000.
- Log into your SHEIN account.
- Click on “My Orders”.
- Go to “View Details” of the order containing the item you wish to review.
- Clic “Write a Review” and uploading a photograph if you wish.
- Submit your review for verification
SHEIN GAMES: Be on the look out for Shein mini games. From time to time there will be games you can play on the app to earn points or coupons.
SHEIN LIVES: Tune into Shein livestreams! Shein gives out points randomly throughout the livestream that you can collect (but you have to be fast – everyone else on the livestream is trying to collect them, too!).
- CONFIRM DELIVERY OF ORDERS: You earn a point for each dollar you spend, excluding shipping costs and insurance, once you confirm that your order has arrived on your account (go to your order page and click “confirm delivery”).
ENTER SHEIN CONTESTS: Enter any contests Shein may have in order to win points! In your profile under the points tab there are sections called “Win Shein Event” and “Join Show contest”. These will change from time to time but it is worth checking to see if there are any additional ways to earn points.
Other ways to save money on Shein:
- CODES & COUPONS: Always look for coupons available before you check out. There are various ones listed on banners at the top of the website.
- FREE SHIPPING SUNDAY: Shein usually runs a free shipping promo with no minimum order on Sundays which makes it a great day to order if you aren’t planning on buying lots of things. Remember, though, that Shein items go out of stock frequently and you never know if they’ll restock. If there is something you HAVE to have, don’t wait for Sunday shipping.
- STUDENT DISCOUNT: If you are a college student, there is an unlimited 15% discount you can use for each order. Shein will have you verify your student status.
A few more details about Shein rewards points
- Every 100 points = $1. You can use the points to deduct up to 70% of the total price of your order (excluding tax, shipping costs and insurance). Points with the earliest expiration date will be applied first. To learn more about how to redeem your points, please click How to Order .
- You can also use points to purchase discount coupons.
- To see your points balance, log into your SHEIN account and click on “SHEIN Points/My Points” in your account to view the balance. You can only view the current site’s points balance on current site.
- SHEIN points have different expiration dates. At the time that points are awarded, you will be advised of their expiration date. Expiration dates range from 7 days to 3 months, some may even have a longer expiration date. If your points expire before redemption, they will be deleted from your account.