Well it is officially fall here in Northern Ohio and I couldn’t be happier about it. The windows are open, the knit sweaters are layered on, and I even have a candle or two lit. It means the welcome of fall fashion, fall leaves, and fall flavors (read: fall recipes and delicious fall baked goods).
What You’ll Need:
- 1 32 ounce bottle of Mott’s Apple Juice
- 1 can frozen berry juice**
- 1 liter sparkling soda (I used Fresca but Ginger Ale, 7UP or Sprite would work)
- 1 cup pulp-free orange juice
**Growing up we typically used cranberry juice but all I could find at Walmart when picking up groceries was mixed berry and it turned out delicious! I also love the deep red color it gives the punch.
What You’ll Do
- Combine the apple juice, orange juice, and frozen concentrate. Mix well.
- Pour in the soda.
- Add sliced apples on top for garnish if desired (favorite knife for cutting apples).
- Serve in a punch bowl (I love this one from amazon for under $25) or a pitcher (like this modern one)
^we broke out our punch bowl for the first time since we’ve been married (in my defense my mother had it until last summer when they drove out to Ohio…) – I love using wedding gifts and remembering the friends that gave it to us and our special day in general