Today we’re talking about holiday recipes and these yummy mustard brown sugar glazed carrots. This post is sponsored by Colman’s Mustard.#HotMessAround #BringThePunch #ColmansMustard
Are you gearing up for holiday guests and festive meals? Next week we’ll be waking up under the same roof as all of my siblings for the first time during the holidays in … lots of years!
I’m so excited for game nights, watching Lincoln and Adelaide play with their aunts and uncle, and sitting around the table for family dinners.
I’ve shared a lot of our favorite holiday desserts before so I thought I’d mix it up today. Whether you’re in charge of the full meal this holiday or just bringing a side, I have an easy recipe for you today that packs a punch.
Spice up your traditional cooked carrots with this mustard brown sugar glaze that will add a little heat to the table. You can always cut back or add a little more mustard depending on how hot you like it.
I also love that you cook everything in one pan, at one time so there’s less mess, less cleanup, and not a lot of work involved. If you’re looking for something that is a lot easier than it looks and doesn’t sacrifice flavor, try these!
Mustard Glazed Baby Carrots
What You’ll Need
- 1 pound baby carrots
- 1.5 Tbsp butter
- 1 Tbsp light brown sugar
- 2 tsp Colman’s Dry Mustard
- Parsley for garnish
- ¼ cup of water
What to do:
- Place the carrots and water in a large skillet on high and bring to a boil.
- Next, reduce the heat to medium and add butter, brown sugar, and mustard. Stir to combine well.
- Cover and simmer for 9-11 minutes until the carrots are tender and the mixture has been reduced to a glaze.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste then transfer to a serving dish and garnish with parsley if desired.
Click here to earn rebates through iBotta on Colman’s Mustard!