I like to tone down my makeup in the summer (or maybe it’s because with this baby I struggle to find more than two minutes for myself in the morning) and a bold brow and a fun lip carry me most days. Did you know that exfoliating your lips helps your color stay on longer? In addition to looking better, the smooth skin gives you a more even application and long-lasting results. Here’s a fun, and really simple, DIY lip scrub I’ve been using for the past month that I’ve really been loving.
What You Need for DIY Honey Lime Lip Scrub
- 1 bottle of p$T 100% honey
- 1 bag of p$T granulated sugar
- 1 lime (or lime juice)
- Small glass container, for storage
How to Make DIY Honey Lime Lip Scrub
- Mix equal parts honey and sugar with a few squeezes of fresh lime.
- Using your finger, coat your lips. Ideally, leave it on for half an hour before using a finger to scrub your lips, removing dead skin particles.
- Try not to lick it all off too soon!