Whatever stage of life you’re in, it’s a win when you find something that feels like pajamas and looks like you got dressed up.
When you’re pregnant + large + uncomfortable? It’s a BIG win.
I ordered this jumpsuit off of Amazon and have been LOVING it. Last weekend I wore it for date night out with friends who are leaving us so soon to start a job on the west coast. They’ll be the first of our friends to leave and it is so bittersweet (mostly bitter) to realize this fun chapter of business school life is just about over.
But back to this jumpsuit. You can wear it alone with sneakers chasing after kids, with flats and a denim jacket for lunch with friends, or with pumps for a nicer event. You’ll also want to lounge around the house in it with slippers, promise.
For sizing reference, I’m 5’4″ and 21 weeks in this picture wearing a small (but this is my third pregnancy and I am about the same size I was at 30+ weeks with my first).
Also, have you checked out the Shopbop Sale? It runs through Friday (4/12) night and you can take up to 25% most of their styles! (20% orders of $500 or less and 25% off of orders $500 or more using the code EVENT19)
Here are a few of my maternity favorites I own and love on sale:
- these Madewell maternity jeans are my favorite maternity jeans to date (more maternity jeans here)
- this maternity/nursing cardigan is THE softest and I’ve been wearing it nonstop in grey
- this dress is perfect for easter, a baby shower, or anything else during a spring/summer pregnancy (it is super comfortable, too)
- this striped top is my most worn maternity top this pregnancy and I love that it also works post-partum (more maternity tops here)
Here are a few of my non-maternity favorites on sale:
- my favorite white cropped denim are on sale and they aren’t see-through and quite flattering (more white jeans here)
- my favorite jeans before I got pregnant are perfect for spring and I love the raw hem (more AGOLDE here)
- I wear these shoes around town as much as I wear them to the gym and I love them for both (I have them in a brighter pink but there are more colors of these sneakers on sale here)
- these slides are in my closet for spring/summer and I love that they go with everything (more cute Steven shoes here)
maternity outfit details:
black maternity jumpsuit: Amazon
suede jacket: a travel purchase from Morocco a few years ago but similar one I’ve heard great things about here
pumps: Kate Spade (I love this heel height while pregnant, when out with kids, or just when I need to walk more than 5 feet)
bracelet: Kate Spade
If you liked this post, you might also like these:
- Where to buy maternity dresses for photos
- Best pregnancy splurges according to 100 moms
- 30 places to buy cute maternity clothes