Happy Friday! Here’s a little treat to make this weekend. Its been awhile since I shared brownie recipe but I had bags of pecans begging to be used in something other than pesto (I’ve had a lot of pesto this past week) so yesterday I whipped up these beauties. I used our favorite brownie recipe but if you wanted to make it even easier, you can just add the pecans, caramel, and an extra egg to a boxed brownie mix to get the same result!
What You’ll Need:
- 1 1/4 cups butter
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 cups white flour
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 cups pecans, roughly chopped
- 1 cup caramels, unwrapped (or if you’d rather, simply swirl in caramel sauce).
What You’ll Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix cocoa and melted butter.
- Add in sugar.
- Mix in the eggs, one at a time and then add vanilla.
- Stir in flour, nuts, and caramels.
- Pour into greased baking dish (if you’re opting for swirling in caramel sauce, pour it over the brownie batter in the pan and use a fork or knife to swirl it).
- Bake for 30 minutes or until a fork comes out clean.
- Drizzle with caramel sauce and sprinkle with chopped pecans.
- Serve warm with a cold glass of milk 🙂