I’m up late tonight working on a big surprise coming in the next few days and I CAN’T WAIT FOR YOU TO SEE IT. It probably should have happened a few years ago (I actually started working on it when we still lived in Cincinnati, got overwhelmed, and gave up). But, better late than never right?
While I’m working I wish I had a few of these leftover to snack on but leftovers are not really these cookies’ strong suit. They’re more of a “eat all of them right out of the oven with a cold glass of milk” kind of cookie that don’t last more than a day or two in our house because they’re so good.
Have you tried the brownie cookie before? I actually like these better than regular brownies because you don’t have to worry about the pain of cutting them and it’s so much easier to tell when they’re done. All those perks, plus you still get the great fudgy texture and taste of a rich brownie.
All you need is a boxed brownie mix and a few ingredients and they would be really easy to mix up with white chocolate chips or candy pieces. Scroll down for the recipe, pin it for later, and make sure you come back on Friday for a big announcement!
What You’ll Need:
- 1 box brownie mix (I use whatever is on sale)
- 1 cup clour
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup oil
- Powdered Sugar for topping
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Chill dough in fridge for 30 minutes (or longer if you want to make the batter ahead).
- Scoop into balls on a greased cookie sheet (or line the sheet with parchment paper).
- Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes or until the tops of cookie begin to crack slightly.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve with cold milk.