Happy Holidays! Here I’ve rounded up posts + lists that I think will be most helpful for you this holiday season.
Posts to read:
- holiday traditions with toddlers
- 50+ things to do for baby’s first Christmas
- Best brain-building gifts for toddles
- Cheap Kids Stocking Stuffers
- Have a budding artist at home? We used this service to turn out kids art into a book and they’re OBSESSED WITH IT. It would make a fun gift for your child and bonus is you can order extra copies for grandparents.
- Micro scooter review – the best money we’ve spent on toys (besides magnatiles)
- Our favorite toddle toys ages 2-5 (just updated this list!)
- My christmas wishlist last year
- Best gifts for a newly pregnant friend
- 18 unique gifts for Dad
- 3 DIY edible gifts
- My favorite things last year (this year’s updated list coming soon – all of these would make great gifts and are things I own + love)
- All my Amazon favorites
- Top 12 Amazon purchases last year (this year’s version coming soon)
- IPSY bag review (for beauty lovers)
A few of my Favorites I’ve talked about in 2021
My first non-skinny jeans (Amazon! Under $50): These are SO comfortable (soft but thick/ surprisingly high quality denim) I am very impressed with the quality for the price.
Best cropped joggers (I’m 5’4″ for reference): “Ready to Rulu” from Lululemon. just under $100 here.
Coziest sweater! I bought it last year in rust and still wear it (used the sweater shaver linked below on it before this season). It is the coziest and very soft while still being on the thicker/warm side. It is under $50 and comes in a couple of colors.
West Elm Kid’s Table we bought for this house – my favorite home purchase so far. It is much bigger than other craft/ kids tables we’ve had and works really well for both kids using it. We’ve pulled it outside for a little V-day party and currently use it in the kitchen as a dining table for the kids until our chairs arrive.
The ultimate lounge set: Colors do sell out and they don’t always restock. I’ve seen them restock navy, grey, and black but if you are set on another color and it is in stock, grab it. Runs tts.
^Amazon jumpsuit (comes in three colors). I love this Daily Ritual brand on Amazon and have had pieces from it for 2 years. I’m wearing an XS (it runs TTS for a fitted look but if you want it even looser in the legs, size up). Shop it here.
Pregnancy + Baby