Is Shopbop Legit?
Today we’re talking all about Shopbop, one of my favorite online retailers to find on-trend, curated pieces. If you’ve wondered if Shopbop is legit or have questions about ordering, keep reading. This post contains affiliate links.
In the world of online shopping there are SO many different options and very easy to get overwhelmed.
Shopbop is one of my favorite online destinations to see trends, shop quality pieces, and explore new designers. Shopbopmakes trendy, quality online shopping easy by having a highly curated selection of brands at a range of price points.
I’ve been shopping on Shopbop for the last 6+ years and today we’re talking all about the online retailer.
Is shopbop worth it?
Shopbop excels in the shopping experience. From the minute you get to their site, it is easy to navigate through to find what you’re looking for, whether that be exploring new trends or finding the perfect midi dress for a summer wedding.
They also offer free quick shipping and free returns. Each package comes with a little envelope that has your order details and a printed return sticker so you can just pop the box back in the mail with whatever you don’t want to keep.
How is Shopbop shipping?
Shopbop has free express international shipping which is AMAZING. When my sister was serving a mission in Taiwan, it was so easy to send her a birthday present.
Is Shopbop Legit?
Yes! I’ve ordered from shopbop for years and years. What is Shopbop?
Is Shopbop on Amazon?
Yes! Shopbop now has a storefront on Amazon where you can shop a wide selection of what is offered on their site. You can use your prime shipping and Amazon gift cards. It still ships in Shopbop packaging.
What brands does Shopbop carry?
Shopbop has a wide range of brands. They carry some budget friendly options like Madewell and English Factory, some midlevel designers like Tory Burch, and higher end designers like Zimmerman and Isabel Marant.
You can find a full list of the brands they carry here. They don’t carry everything from each brand for a given season and some pieces do sell out quickly because Shopbop only purchases a limited number of each item.
Here are a few of my favorites:
Favorite lower pricer brands on Shopbop:
Favorite Denim Brands on Shopbop
When does Shopbop have sales?
Shopbop does two large annual buy more save more sales where you can save up to 25% off of merchandise (including new arrivals). There are always a few brands excluded from the sale.
You can always shop their clearance section here.
What is the Shopbop rewards program?
If you sign up for Shopbop rewards you get early access to sales, new arrivals, and more. They also offer occasional discount codes (10%-15% off).
What to buy on Shopbop:
- Curated swimwear: If you’re looking for a darling designer swimsuit and dont’ want to hunt through a million different websites, Shopbop always has a great selection.
- An it dress for an event: Shopbop shines in carrying really on-trend gorgeous pieces. You get the benefit of finding something new and beautiful without the hours shopping online. Plus, it is really easy to order a handful of things from different brands and designers, try them on at home, and use their easy free/ pre-printed return label to drop the rest of the things you don’t want back in the mail.
- Great denim: Shopbop has an AMAZING selection of trendy and classic denim. Again, if you’re trying something new and not sure about fit or style, Shopbop makes it very easy to order a variety and return what doesn’t work for you.
- Pre-owned Luxury Handbags: Shopbop has a great selection of new designer bags but they also have a small selection of pre-owned bags from Chanel, Celine, Louis Vuitton, and more in really good condition.
- New go-to shoes: Their curated selection of footwear is an amazing place to find your new favorite sneakers for summer, a pair of statement heels, or classic everyday flats. They carry a wide range of prices ($100 pumps to $1300 pumps) and I’ve scored some amazing shoes on sale.
- Maternity: It is a small high quality selection of maternity clothes and some of my very favorite maternity purchases have come from Shopbop.
Browse Trends on Shopbop:
Shopbop is a great curated place to browse trends and see what is “in” right now. Here are a few landing pages I like to look around on even if I end up ordering similar pieces from someplace that takes less of a toll on my wallet.
- Bold athletic wear: Shopbop always has super fun, pricey, activewear.
- What’s New: The new arrivals page is always a fun one! There is a New Today page and a New This Week page.
- Shopbop exclusive: Shopbop works with a few designers to make pieces exclusively for Shopbop.com.