Little baby has been diagnosed with a sinus infection so today was all face wiping and cuddles and not getting to my inbox or regular programming. On a brighter note, Lincoln has grabbed on to the idea of “hugs,” which he thinks involve him lying his head on the nearest part of me as I wrap my arms around him. It more than makes up for all of the tears he sheds when I need to wipe his nose.
1. Our child is doomed to grow up needing glasses, but I’m feeling a bit better about it seeing how darling he looks in these ones 😉
2. A 17 week baby bump (I’m a solid 18.5 weeks now).
3. Dear friends and motherhood inspirations, both of which are good for the soul (especially when the morning includes good food).
4. I try not to count down ’till when Ben gets home each day because I reject the idea of living evening to evening, weekend to weekend. But still, come four o’clock Lincoln and I both get a little antsy waiting for the garage door to open or we wait by the window, looking for the red car.
5. The snot ridden face looks a bit better in black and white.
6. Did you celebrate national popcorn day yesterday? If not, I had some for both of us.
7. This was the extent of Linc’s interest in his brownie and whipped cream on his birthday – touching it once and trying to hand the cream on his finger off to Ben. #whosechildisthis