Why have I not delved into the world of brownie cookies before now? If you’ve been around here for awhile, you know my undying love of brownies (just scroll through the brownie tag to see all the recipes I’ve shared…). But, what I don’t like is trying to figure out exactly when they’re done and finding cute ways to serve them. If I’m trying to serve them at a party I’ll take the time to cut them out in little circles and top them with a drizzle of frosting but it is a PAIN and these cookies are SO MUCH EASIER. Plus, you can make them ahead of time and have the pans all cleaned up in time for entertaining and people can just grab them off a plate instead of trying to cut them from the pan. So if you’re hosting anything in the near future (game day plans anyone?), these would be awesome. Or, if you’re just sitting at home on a Monday night looking for something to celebrate making it through the day, these are it.
I had most of what I needed just lying around in my cupboard, but I grabbed a few things from Walmart (while picking up more boogie wipes for Lincoln – those things are miracle workers) and then brought most of them to youth group so I wasn’t tempted to eat all 50 of them (I would have).
What You’ll Need:
- 1 box of your favorite brownie mix (I just buy whatever is on sale)
- 3 tbsp flour
- 1/3 cup of oil
- 2 eggs
- SNICKERS® FUN SIZE®, chopped
- salted caramel drizzle
- Combine the brownie mix, flour, oil, and eggs.
- Optional: swirl a little caramel drizzle into the batter.
- Spoon out balls of batter onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper (I did smaller, 1.5″ balls but you could make larger cookies). Press chopped SNICKERS® into the tops of the cookies.
- Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes or until the tops of the cookies have begun to crack.
- Drizzle with caramel and serve with milk.