I just finished reading a 7 page letter detailing the magic of the south of France. Now punch recipes seem trivial and nothing is nearly as important as getting on the next plane to anywhere and seeing the world. But, I promised a punch recipe, I took the pictures, and while I don’t love it nearly as much as I love France, it was pretty darn good. So, while I sip some more and dream about country towns and caves of cheese here is party-perfect punch concoction:
I whipped this up for the Tea Party last week because I needed something pink but I love the way the flavor, the slight carbonation, and the texture came together for a perpetually foaming, sparkling and sweet treat.
What you’ll need:
- 1 pack of Crystal Light Raspberry Lemonade mix
- 1 bottle of Fresca
- 1 half gallon of berry sherbet
What I did:
- pinch some raspberry lemonade powder into the bottom of the glass
- fill glass 2/3 full with fresca
- scoop sherbet to fill the rest of cup (beware of fizz)
- **You could totally do this in bulk by mixing fresca and lemonade powder in a punch bowl and adding scoops of sherbet. I would stir in sherbet so it dissolves/melts and then add in a few more scoops for visual appeal. If you don’t scoop the sherbet individually into the glasses you do want to be sure they don’t miss out on the great taste it adds. Feel free to get creative and experiment with different lemonade flavors and different sherbets…the combinations are endless.