Today I’m sharing my own Christmas wishlist. Any 2-3 things off this would be fun to unwrap on Christmas morning. This post contains affiliate links.
The Christmas magic in gifts for me is wrapped up in watching my kids open presents but here are a few things I wouldn’t mind unwrapping on Christmas morning!
- EOS dry shave cream: A friend brought this to a favorite things party and now I really want to try it
- hand soap dispenser foam thing: Another favorite things party present that has made it onto my list. You can add any liquid soap (and some water) and this turns it into a foaming soap.
- belt bag in black : I wear this in tan just about everyday and the quality for the price is fantastic.
- Sezanne sweater: How gorgeous and classic is this one? And it can be worn with the buttons in the front or in the back.
- Celine bag: this one is years off but we stopped in the Celine store on Rodeo Drive and its even more beautiful in person
- black pumps: I tried on these pumps last year and have been dreaming about them ever since.
- norwex cleaning cloths: A friend almost brought these to my favorite things party and then raved about them… and now I think I need them.
- Quai hair oil: I discovered the power of a good hair oil last year when I started using a small sample (which is almost gone) I’d gotten and it makes a huge difference in how my curls look.
- sleep mask: This has been on my list since last year. I might just play Santa and order it already.
- Magic spoon cereal: I want to see if this is really worth the hype
- Aarke Sparkling Water Maker :we go through SO much sparkling water over here that this seems like a good idea
- This mini black bag
- Honeydew robe: this looks dreamy and a great length
- This gorgeous textured throw: I love how blankets can add texture + dimension to a room.
- Belei hyaluronic acid serum: I’ve heard amazing reviews of Amazon’s in-house beauty brand and right now if you sign up for the subscribe and save it’s 40% off. The moisturizer also looks awesome.
A few black Friday Sales happening right now that I’m looking at:
- Shopbop (always and forever a favorite place for curated medium to high end pieces – I’ll include some of my sale picks below)
- Everlane (I ordered this black bodysuit and their perform leggings to wear with sweaters this winter. My favorite skinny jeans from them – SO flattering – are included in the sale and their denim doesn’t go on sale very often!)
- Loft / Lou and Grey (the only time I’ve seen my favorite lounge sets go on sale is black friday – I have worn mine multiple times a week since I bought it last black Friday and it is still my favorite.. and this is the lowest price I’ve seen them – anything with their signature soft blend is THE BEST but this henley set would be on my wishlist if I could justify owning a third set)
- Amazon Fashion: So many things are on sale for black friday including this cardigan I LOVE and have in 4 colors and this crew neck sweater ($25!). This nanopuffer I have and love is also on major sale.