|Sweater: Banana Republic (old – similar color here) // Dress: c/o Sheinside (buy it here) // Shoes: Franco Sarto (similar style here)// Jewelry: gifted// Lips: Mary Kay|
Summer is in full gear here in Cincy. Yesterday I went to the pool THREE TIMES (the hard life of spending the summer as a kept woman :P). The warm weather demands light, flowy clothes in airy fabrics. When this dress showed up the color was a little different than I expected (see product image here) but I’m loving the fresh minty look. I added a slip for some extra coverage underneath (the lining is pretty short) and its something I’ll be wearing to dinner with Ben, church, and potentially a summer wedding.
A few other happy notes:
- My Mary Kay Influenster package arrived this week and I am loving all the Mary Kay products! Its the first time I’ve ever used eye lash primer and the pink lip I’m wearing is a cross between lipstick and chapstick (or at least it feels that way). #obsessed
- I finally got around to decorating the guest bathroom. Nothing to kick you into gear like having you mother coming to visit.
- We celebrated Ben’s birthday this weekend and I can’t wait to share pictures with you!
- I swam 400 meters without dying (read: breathing super heavy) last night. Comparing that to just two weeks ago, its a huge deal for me. #addicted
- I’ve seen this boy almost everyday since I’ve been back from NH. If my kids are that cute I’ll probably have twenty.