Sharing another roundup of favorite Shein items. Have you shopped on Shein before? Wondered if Shein is legit? Find all my Shein Reviews here (along with shopping tips and things to know before you order from them).
- burgundy velvet skirt: Ideal for holiday parties – how cute would it be for New Years Eve?
- chunky cropped cardigan: You’ll want to wear this all winter long.
- velvet pleated midi: This one works just as well during the holidays as it does after it.
- scalloped dress: Such a good price on this one.
- velvet joggers: Dress these up with a sparkly heel…. but you’ll probably want to wear them around the house with cozy socks.
- structured coat: I love Shein for trendy statement coats and this one is a bit more classic and so good.
- leopard midi: The leopard trend isn’t going anywhere soon and this is a great statement piece.
- sweater set: I am LOVING the sweater set trend and my favorite purchase from Shein to date has been this sweater set. I had some well-to-do older women tell me they loved my cashmere set and I didn’t bother correcting them it was a $30 purchase.
- velvet crossbody: To go with a little back dress for NYE?
- camel and black scarf: I’ve just discovered accessories on Shein and the prices can’t be beat.
- statement sweater: This one comes in a couple of colors and picking a favorite is near impossible.
- cutest ugly sweater: You might have missed your ugly sweater party ordering window but this one you might be tempted to wear into January.
They also have the cutest Christmas earrings! If you’re ordering something, add a pair or two of these to your cart!
- christmas bell earrings ($2!)
- christmas wrapping bow earrings
- christmas earrings set (8 pairs for $2!)
This sweater set is my favorite Shein purchase to date