It’s time for another month of Shein picks. If you want the full scoop on this website and tips on how to shop it /find the best things, check out my full Shein review post here.
- mockneck top:this looks SO similar to the Line & Dot sweater I bought this month at a MUCH lower price point. I love the mockneck and fun balloon sleeves. It comes in a ton of colors and at $10 you can grab a few of them.
- Ruffle neck top: I saw this on J.Crewthis week and an almost identical top on Shein. This in black is a fall / winter staple you can wear with jeans, dressier pants, and just about any skirt. This is also available in a handful of colors.
- floral maxi dress:Free people or Shein? This floral is perfect for fall and winter and comes with lots of 4 & 5 star reviews.
- statement jacket:I’ve seen this jacket on their site for a year or two and it sin’t going anywhere. The classic silhouette with fun colors makes it such a unique piece.
- plaid coat: If you’re looking for a statement coat that’s on the thinner side, this plaid is super fun. It only has a handful of reviews that report it’s quite cute but not for super cold temps. If I lived in Texas, I’d be ordering this right now.
- long teddy coat: How cute and cozy does this look for fall? Again, there’s an almost identical one on J.Crew.com for 10 times the price.
- colorblock top: This comes in a couple of different colors and the color block is so fun.
- suede skirt: This manages to be a neutral and a statement at the same time and I love how you can dress it down with white sneakers or pair it with heels.
- ruffle sleeve jumpsuit: I love Shein for trying out trends and coming in at just under $20, this burgundy number is the perfect way to try the jumpsuit trend. It also comes in black and both would be perfect for holiday parties.
- a-line dress: Need a classic dress this season? This one comes in four colors and has a lot of great reviews.
- striped top: I LOVE the contrasting stripes on this top that manages to be really interesting while still in a neutral palette. A fun update on the basic black and white striped tee.
- leopard coat: Just about every store has a leopard coat this season but I haven’t seen one for less than $30 (like this one).
While I was browsing Shein.com I came across all their fun accessories and CANNOT believe the price. If you’re ordering something already, add a couple of these to your cart. They’re all under $6 and most of them are $2 or $3.