Have you shopped at Shein before? It’s an Asian based fast fashion website and a great place to find current trends at great prices. I shared my full Shein review and shopping tips for finding great things in this old post (be sure to read it before you order for the first time). Today I’m sharing my favorite finds from September – just tap the picture of each item to shop.
How fun are these pieces to take your wardrobe into fall? The first nine have lots of GREAT reviews and the last three are more risky picks with only a small handful of reviews (in this post I talk about why you HAVE to go by the reviews when shopping at Shein). I can’t pick favorites
- long teddy coat// How cozy is this for cooler temps? It’s just like this J.Crew version but $200 cheaper (more sizes in this similar option )
- two toned sweater // Possibly my favorite of all the pieces, love this sweater that manages to be a statement and a neutral.
- mock neck geometric dress// A mock neck, a bold geometric print, and midi length? I love this dress. Dress it down with a denim jacket or up with a high heel. Take it to work with a black blazer or out for drinks with a leather jacket. It really is SO versatile.
- black pleated leather skirt: A great alternative to this J.Crew version more than 10x the price.
- Floral midi dress // Reminiscent of something you’ll find at Free People and Madewell right now in a flattering silhouette and great deep red for fall.
- leopard sweater // If you’re loving the big animal print trend this fall but don’t wan’t to spend a ton, this sweater is a great choice.
- plaid blazer// This will make you wish you were buying new notebooks and heading back to school this fall.
- grey turtleneck sweater// This comes in 4 great fall colors (how pretty is the deep burgundy?).
- tie neck blouse: // This comes in lots of colors too and would be great for work or date night.
risky picks (only a handful of great reviews):
- 10. leopard bow sweater: This reminds me of something you’d find at Kate Spade, at a fraction of the price.
- 11. mustard dress: Such a great color to take you from late summer into fall.
- 12. mock neck striped tee: I love the neckline of this one (a nod to the turtleneck trend without feeling claustrophobic while wearing it). Usually I’d recommend going with something higher quality for a striped tee that could be a workhorse in your closet, but that mock neck sold me on this one.