One of my favorite holidays is just around the corner! Growing up, Easter meant sugar cereal, warm feelings at church, new Sunday outfits, a family picture, and yummy dinners. Its unfortunate the Easter bunny doesn’t come on his own when you move out of your parents house, but I’m grateful for this occasion to reflect on the life of our Savior and celebrate new beginnings. The soft peaches and delicate whites in both of these outfits were selected with Easter in mind and I love the lace in the sleeves of this collarless white blouse. It works just as well dressed it down with jeans as it does paired with this pastel midi.
- Dye easter eggs via this tutorial (I’ll let you know how it goes on instagram)
- Purchase another bag of starburst jelly beans (and make Ben eat all the green and yellow ones)
- Finish St Matthew (it was supposed to be all the gospels by Easter..whoops)
- Plan the menu for Easter brunch (and wonder why we didn’t stay in NH for another week so I could attend my mother’s)
- Fill an Easter basket for Ben
P.S. This trip home was the first time I’d seen Nicoletta since her big accident. Happy to report she’s off crutches, back to light exercising, and doing great.