Life lately has been busy, cold, and full of friends: (left to right, top to bottom)
1. All the cousins gathered to say goodbye to lauren on Tuesday! She is going to be such a great missionary.
2. Froyo from last weeks date with Brooke. Sometimes you need to switch up the froyo to candy ratio.
3. Ben on baby toys – makes me smile every time 🙂
4. I love her, and I’ll miss her lots. See you in a year and a half Lolo.
5. The winter wonderland that currently is Utah. Chilly, but gorgeous.
6. BR with sprinkles = my favorite.
7. This girl makes me laugh.
8. They moved the party to my house to accommodate this sick girl 🙂
1. This beautiful skirt showed up in the mail!
2. Took these two cuties climbing on Friday before making lots of cookies 🙂
3. Finally satisfied my coffee cake craving (don’t mind we ate the whole thing in 3 days).
4. Rocked this homemade bag from my talented grandma.
5. Went on a date with this girl – more on that to come.
6. Kara and I making funny faces at church ;P
This next week is another week of fascinating classes (have I mentioned this is by far my favorite semester?), attempts at more exercise (we’re getting good at rock climbing, just you wait and see), and some fun vday planning. Hope you all had a lovely weekend!