These pictures snuck down in my drafts and I never shared them after my trip to Utah and Idaho last month. I was struck by the beauty of those white trees as I drove through Idaho for the first time. There may be very little there (other than, you know, some of my favorite people), but it is its own kind of beautiful.
On another note, exciting things are happening (read this post). There is something about stagnation and uncertainty that makes spontaneity and progress feel so great. Warmer times and exciting things ahead, that’s for sure 🙂
- I started BLOG IT – a checklist blogging series. Check out the first post on starting a blog, and the second on things to do before you launch.
- I discovered the best free online photo editor.
- I shared my first make up tutorial with tips from an expert (not me!).
- We had a midday, midweek date, just because 🙂
- The sun came out for a weekend and we loved. every. second.
- I played pretend it was spring and paired mustard and navy.