- This is the beautiful bouquet I’ve been enjoying in my kitchen all week – aren’t they stunning?
- You might have noticed, but I finally bought a domain name! (I’m psyched about this, if you couldn’t tell) I’ve also synched all my social media with the same “bellatheblog” so feel free to follow along on instagram, twitter, facebook, or pinterest.
- Yesterday was a mess of freezing rain. So many people fell that they had to block of certain parts of campus! Luckily I got out unscathed, but Ben started sliding down the hill he was trying to walk up!
- I’m feeling a little left out I’m in class and not at Alt Summit this week. I’ve made up for it by buying a domain and having plans this weekend with some awesome bloggers. Oh, and stalking the #altsummit on twitter like its my job.
- Ben is SO SICK! I got home, exhausted, after an almost twelve hour day, to him fast asleep. With neither of us feeling 100%, I was grateful for canned soup and this recipe to throw together the perfect comfort dinner.
Oh and if you missed it, I wrote a love letter to you yesterday and you can still win the perfect valentine’s gift here (or just see what I’m getting Ben).
Are you up to anything awesome this weekend?
Who wants to go to Alt Summit next year??