Sometimes we have lunch dates for no reason other than that I love him, fresh flowers, and caramel brownies.
A few details:
- bruschetta recipe from here
- turtle brownie recipe here
- sparkling white grape juice is Welches
- mini vases are from Michaels (less than $1.50 and I just tied them with twine). They’re great to fill with individual flowers which make for much cheaper arrangements. I used them for this baby shower with carnations and baby’s breath and they’re the same bottles I used for this DIY with instagram photos.
- roses were 50% off after Valentines day
- Ben’s shirt is GAP and mine is from Pickwick & Weller
- You can get a glimpse of our gallery wall we’re working on (well, we started it and didn’t finish it and have no plans to make any big changes to it in the near future but thats fine). Sometimes we feel like we live in a museum, and I love it.
P.S. Do you any of you have favorite places to buy cute one pieces? Because buying swim wear makes me feel a little bit better about it being 30 degrees outside again.