We’re just finishing up a wonderful fall weekend here at the Gringeri’s. It was full of staying up late, sleeping in, best friends, just the two of us, climbing, halloween parties, working out, eating healthy, eating candy, and one wonderful belated anniversary dinner.
And then there was Sunday. Today was one of those days that reminds me how lucky and happy I am. Church came a little too early this morning but after an inspiring meeting we took naps and cuddled. We laughed and cooked dinner together. We cuddled some more, straightened up, joined neighbors for sugar cookies, and said lots of “I love you”s. We say “I love you” daily, but sometimes the words run deeper. Today was one of those days.
Monday marks the beginning of a whirlwind month. In the next three weeks I will be:
- starting and finishing a 30 page thesis
- running a high school Model UN conference with over 450 delegates
- going to Dallas for a wedding
- going to Chicago for a competition
- celebrating my 22 birthday (multiple times, obviously)
- throwing a halloween party