In a hotel a little south of Salt Lake, this happened.
Four best friends, two married couples, one happy family
(and one real bed, one bathroom, and one memorable weekend).
For the record, we moved the Cooks to the air mattress after our Psych party ended.
There are very few married couples I would want to share a hotel room with. We love these two and after having them be five steps away for the past two years, they are some of the people that make leaving Utah the hardest. Don’t be surprised if you see lots of pictures of them on here in the next three weeks – I need to start document our daily shenaniagans(literally, if I don’t see this girl in over 24 hours it means something is wrong and I miss her).
In case you missed it:
- One of the coolest things I did in NYC
- I’m loving this pattern right now. What do you think?
- If you didn’t read our LIFE CHANGING NEWS you should probably do that.
- Obsessed with this top – and you could win your own in this low entry giveaway.
- Someone compared my university to Nazi, Germany.
- Favorite spring picks from target and last day to enter this $40 target giveaway.