The past two weeks we have:
- strolled downtown Montgomery and enjoyed good southern bbq at the Montgomery Inn (I LOVE the little downtown areas in the suburb towns and can’t wait to explore them more).
- watched plenty of sunsets from our deck.
- spent a few nights watching this show on netflix.
- cheered on the cincinnati roller girls at our first (and last?) roller derby. Have you ever been? Other than that one time Julliet went undercover in Psych I’d never heard of them.
- baked. And then baked some more (peanut butter chocolate chip brownies recipe here).
- lounged around at the park.
- enjoyed a lot of Panera (not pictured).
- wandered our quiet little neighborhood (how GREEN is this place??).
Just a few snapshots for you!