This is the first weekend Ben and I have spent at home together in a few weeks and it’s been nice to have a full day together! At the moment, he’s finishing some last bit of cleaning while I finish up a few blog things and burn the life out of my new favorite pine candle.
I hit 28 weeks today…which means that in approximately 12 weeks I’ll no longer be able to title these weekly roundups “If I Wasn’t Pregnant” (although that is pretty low on the list of things that will change). Until then though, here are a few of my favorite finds from around the web this week. The bag is headed my way but the rest I’ll let you guys enjoy for me 🙂
- A sunday in New Hampshire (love the first picture of my mom and her “grandson” 😉
- A grossly underphotographed nautical themed baby shower
- New England foliage & the time someone called me fat
- A fun apple picking adventure (photo overload)
- Some pretty cute sister pictures and an awesome maroon floppy hat
- A 25 week bumpdate