I Can’t Help Falling in Love With You
I couldn’t help falling in love with you as…
- I watched you fold the baby clothes and arrange them in the new (very incomplete) nursery.
- you whispered a prayer in the morning when you still thought I was asleep.
- you sang your loudest in our new house, with no neighbors close enough to hear.
- your breathing calmed as I climbed into bed next to you, a few hours after you’d gone to sleep.
- you reached over to hold my hand in the car, just like you did the first time, on that long drive back from California four years ago.
I love this post! I'm convinced I love my husband more and more as I watch him be a daddy!
So so sweet.
This is the sweetest. It's those simple, peaceful moments when we see and feel the love the most.