Last week we had these two gorgeous girls in and out of our apartment. Here are some things I’ve learned after living in a one bedroom apartment with three other people.
1. Have clean towels on hand. Always.
2. We don’t own extra pillows. We should really buy some more.
3. I cannot stay up late for 5 days in a row and then be healthy for the next school week. Yes, Hanna and Alisa, I am blaming you two for my current sickness. Take that.
4. My husband is a saint. 500 square feet. 3 crazy girls. Yeah, like I said, he’s a saint.
5. Laughing is the best cure to every problem.
6. Mint ice cream is the best companion to warm brownies.
7. Not falling asleep with Ben for a few nights is okay, but then I remember how much I love it.
And side note. I am still sick. I asked for my first paper extension of my college career because lets be serious, if my comparative politics paper turned out like this blog post I would even get a C. And now I am going to sleep banking on the fact that in the morning I will have a beautiful little email sitting in my inbox telling me it was okay to go to sleep at a reasonable hour.
P.S. Did you notice I switched sponsorship? I’m now using passionfruit and it makes life so much easier. And my newest sidebar addition has lived in more countries most people have been to. Yeah, I now stalk her life on a daily basis.