Sometimes, even when life is great, it isn’t. Sometimes the smallest little things can set me off. Tonight it was coming home to a messy house (note: more than half the mess was mine). It wasn’t even frustration with Ben, just frustration. And so, at times like this, I need a happy list. And because also at times like this I am totally uninspired to blog – I’m sharing that happy list with you.
iswas still a row of mega stuf oreos left when I got home.
- I don’t have class ’till noon on Wednesdays.
- One of my midterms this week is take home.
- Next month I’ll be in NYC.
- And then three weeks later I’ll be in NH, with my family, for one of the happiest days I could ever imagine. Jeez, I’m smiling already. Happy lists are awesome.
- I had a WONDERFUL and validating blogging experience – I can’t wait to share it with you. Think beautiful weddings 🙂
- Valentine’s is Thursday. And Ben is my Valentine.
- I have a really big, really supportive family that happen to live all over the country.
- I did ten pull ups yesterday. The goal was ten by March 1st.
- “You’re so great… I think I’ll keep you.” Love him.
- 1000 followers! You guys are awesome. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
- These two pictures. (and the girls in them. and delivering cookies to them yesterday.)
|me and K|
|I love Brooke, and her face in this picture.|
Well guys, I am officially back to being happy. Oh and I ran into a guy starting at me on campus today. He knew my first and last name, where I was from, who I was friends with freshman year, and that I was married (I had gloves on, he was more than just observant). And I had absolutely no recollection of his name or how I knew him. Turns out we had Japanese freshman year together (3 years ago people). I’m pretty sure we sat by each other and talked everyday. Sensei had to tell us to be quiet on multiple occasions. Whoops. Apparently I have a terrible memory. Don’t take it personally, friend.