Garlic Chicken Crispers
These are super easy. And we love to have them to go with our favorite Chipotle Macaroni and Cheese.
Chicken (I use breasts or tenderloin)
Garlic Bread Crumbs (or regular bread crumbs and garlic powder)
1. Cut chicken into desired size (mine resemble chicken nuggets).
2. Whisk eggs in a shallow bowl.
3. Pour bread crumbs in a second shallow bowl and sprinkle in some chili powder (the spicier you like it, the more you can put in 🙂
4. Dip chicken in egg mixture, fully coating it,
5. then dip it in the bread crumbs
6. Place on cookie sheet.
7. Repeat for all chicken piececs.
8. Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 25 minutes (until cooked all the way through)
See, told you it was super easy. Turns out I don’t like cooking meat, and almost all my go to meals are whole wheat pasta and some kind of sauce, so this is the perfect tasty way to add protein to our diet!
This is what my husband looks like when he gets to eat these:
Oooh, these look delicious! And simple, too, which is great!!
These look yummy! Will have to give your recipe a go 🙂 Now following you! xx
Muahaha. The picture of your husband made me giggle. I am currently PINNING this recipe for the future. They look de-lish and it sounds like my husband would just munch them down. Thanks!
we & serendipity
Definitely trying these this week! Thanks for the suggestion!
Yummy! This looks delish!
Nice! I'm not a huge spice person so I would do sweet Hungarian paprika instead of chili powder. This is definitely a super easy chicken dish, which I'm always looking to collect. 🙂
Hmm these sound so yummy! Given how easy the recipe looks I'm thinking I'll have to try them 😀
I love that your husband put nerf guns on your wedding registry!! That's such an awesome idea 😀
Thanks for visiting my blog! Rhi 🙂 xx
The Wildest of Dreams
This chicken looks diving, thanks for sharing!!! 🙂
Those look amazing!!