Here are my favorite kid’s clothes from around the web this month – there are some great pieces for back to school and as the weather starts to cool down, including the play dresses I lived in as a girl that we bought 3 of for Adelaide (and she insists on wearing them everyday).
Just click the picture of any item to shop it!
- boy’s striped crewneck sweater // Classic style and color at a great price.
- boy’s alphabet tee// A fun tee and easy way to reinforce letters. (available in a short sleeve version, too)
- boy’s blazer //Perfect for family pictures, holiday programs, formal events – also comes in black.
- boy’s cardigan // A great neutral layer as the temperatures drop.
- boy’s pull-on joggers // Easy for kids to get on by themselves and a good neutral pant that can be dressed up and worn for everyday play. We have bought these for Lincoln two seasons in a row and the price can’t be beat. We also bought the skinny jeans for Lincoln from this brand for school and he’s been liking them.
- girl’s cognac boots // A fun statement boot for fall
- girl’s playdress // Thick soft organic cotton make this the ultimate playdress. We bought three for Adelaide for school and she wears them everyday. The quality can’t be beat and they hold up to rough play and frequent washing. Layer them with shorts for the playground and leggings and cardigans in the winter. We got these bike shorts to go under the dresses.
- boy’s striped tee // A nice twist on the classic stripe.
- unisex super soft tees // Our favorite kid’s clothing brand now has a line on amazon with AMAZING reviews. I love this set for day-to-day wear and they’ll hold up well in the wash (now do I order them for Adelaide or Lincoln?).
- boy’s striped tie //I love the preppy navy + green color combo.
- girl’s pleated shirtdress // I’m ordering this for Adelaide for our family photos next month. It also comes in this darling striped version and this chambray one.
- unisex pouf beanie // As the weather get’s cooler, this knitted beanie will be perfect. It’s in the boy’s section but works for girls + boys.