^^Degas dancers (photo recreation for last family pictures)
^^there’s a sad sort of clanging from the clock in the hall and the bells in the steeple too
Here are a few shots we got of the fam while we were home this weekend. I love the ones taken right before we deteriorated into a laughing disaster. My favorite of me and Ben from that evening is on instagram here and I love this one of me and Caleb.
In case you missed it:
- I shared details and pictures of our road trip back east last weeekend. (here)
- I mixed up some virgin mojitos and shared the recipe. (here)
- I styled a leather top for the first time. (here)
- We’ve been eating this favorite 15 minute pasta non stop so I shared the recipe. (here)
- My brother got home from his mission! (here)
- I snapped some pictures of my end of summer uniform. (here)
- I spruced up some boxed brownies to create this hazelnut brownie recipe. (here)
- I wrote my longest post yet detailing my blogging journey so far. (here)
- I reflected on two years of marriage. (here)
- I made this super fun DIY out of printed instagram pictures for our anniversary. (here)
- We headed downtown for a fun anniversary shoot. (here)
Enjoy your weekend!