Location: In ‘n Out
Length of Time: 32 minutes
Price: $12.42 (but I should have ordered Linc a burger too)
So right now I’m actually back in the beautiful California sunshine (and ideally also eating in ‘n out right this minute). Always on our “must-do” list when we visit Ben’s parents in San Jose is a stop at In ‘n Out. Last year we had to squeeze it in on our way to the airport and this trip it was the day before we flew home.
Just a few things about this family date:
- Lincoln officially eats too much for me to share my meal with him. Pretty sure I only really got to eat half a cheeseburger because I didn’t order him his own (a very sad to make during your one in ‘n out trip of the year).
- Ben always orders strawberry milkshakes. I’m always a tiny bit annoyed because I’d rather steal a few sips of a chocolate shake. I am always pleasantly surprised by how much I also like the strawberry. This has happened on at least our last four trips. I should stop getting even a tiny bit annoyed 😛
- Adelaide did not get to sample any of the french fries (although she did get her first chick-fil-a french fry last week).
- Lincoln is OBSESSED with dipping his fries in ketchup. And it is quite adorable.
- The little had fits his head a bit better than it did the last time we were at in ‘n out.
^Toddler’s, Dad’s, Baby’s
^this is her sulk – not very thrilled about not getting any fries
^we take our ketchup dipping very seriously