family | kids style | Momiform | style
Fall in New England + Little Life Updates
Fall in New England has got to be the most magical. And it makes up for the endless winter and dark-by-4pm-days.
A bit about life right now:
- Ben is in the thick of recruiting. It means on top of his regular course load he has lots of extra events and we don’t see him lots. But we have fun without him…and appreciate him more when we get to see him. There was a day last week where the only time we saw him was when he met us on campus to wait in the line at the post office for 10 minutes before he rushed off to the next thing. But he’s home every Sunday and we just got back from a long weekend so this isn’t me complaining, just typing it how it is.
- Adelaide has started sleeping later than 6:00 for the first time since Daylight Saving last week and we’re thrilled about it.
- Lincoln has officially been sleeping in his toddler (or “toggler”) bed for two weeks! He also climbed straight out of the pack ‘n play at my parents last weekend so I’m feeling really good about my decision to move him.
- We’ve been subsisting off of Trader Joe’s mac n cheese, cereal, and our Hello Fresh boxes for the last month. And Adelaide likes a straight can of black beans from time to time.
- I ordered the kids matching duck boots and I can’t wait for them to arrive. The one good thing about really living in cold weather (as opposed to just driving and having a house in it like we did in Ohio) is the fun excuse to shop for the kids.
And here are a million more pictures from a family walk in the leaves. We simply LOVE Fall in New England:
You Might also like:
I. Wonder how far that is from windham, NH. I spent time there and looks so similar. Pretty.