Confession: I got my first hair curler at 14. I learned how to curl my own hair at age 22. It wasn’t until I learned how to curl my hair without the clip on my curling iron that my hair really started turning out the way I wanted it. And it wasn’t until last month when I started using Jose Eber’s curling wand that curling my hair became a feasible daily style option.
There are three things I look for in hair products:
1. Effect on my hair. Its true, any kind of heat isn’t awesome for your hair, but some products are far worse than others.
2. Style Achieved/Ease of Use. Does the product achieve the style I’m looking for. With my old curling iron it was possible to get the loose curls I wanted but it was SO hard.
3. Time. This is one of the biggest factors for me. Style is something I want everyday, not just when I happen to have an hour and a half to get ready for an event. If I’m going to invest in a product, I want it to be something that can be incorporated into my daily routine without adding a lot of time.
Given those three things, its obvious why I’ve fallen in love with my newest hair products.
1. The blow dryer uses infrared to reduce the heat necessary to dry my hair which means it comes out silky instead of frizzy. The curling iron has its own temperature guage so I am in complete control of how much heat is coming in contact with my locks.
2. The blow dyer comes with attachments to easily achieve the salon blowout look but its the curling iron that I’m really obsessed with. Without the clip of a regular iron, I can easily wrap hair in sections around the iron to control the look. And, with three different barrel sizes that clip into the base, it is so easy to get different looks with the same product. Yes, you can curl your hair in a similar fashion with a regular iron without using the clip but using a wand like this one is so much easier, faster, and simpler.
3. I cut my curling time in half. I used to spend forty minutes curling my whole head of hair (very seldomly did I ever curl my hair as a result). This morning, I spent about 12 minutes to get the loose waves you see in most of my recent posts. If I spend a few more minutes I can get more polished, controlled curls. Curling my hair is now something that happens regularly, not just on special occasions.
Conclusion: I’m obsessed (and also plan on purchasing all styling products from Jose Eber from now on).
Just a more pictures from Easter Sunday with curling courtesy of Trio Clipless Curling Iron.
The lovely people at Jose Eber are offering one of you your very own amazing styling product but if you can’t wait, use Bella15 at checkout for 15% off your order!