I feel like a wizard.
I just put the baby down in his bassinet, wide awake, twenty seconds after the fire alarm went off in the house (for steam from the shower, whoops), and ten minutes later have yet to hear a peep.
I am tempted to say I have mastered the art of bedtime.
- I have begun wearing heels to church again (this is worth noting). One of these days I will leave the house to go somewhere other than the grocery store or church (if this happens it will also be worth noting).
- This dress makes me feel awesome….especially because right now, as body gets worked back into shape, I can notice changes on almost a daily basis. (hard work + the yummiest protein shakes = win)
- I will be very sad the day Linc grows out of his sweater. At least he should do so right about the time we’d put thick sweaters away for summer. That is only a small consolation.
- This bag is my go-to purse at the moment and the whole new “mod” collection from Petunia Pickle Bottom is fantastic. It was impossible to pick a favorite (well, near impossible…because I did eventually pick this one).
- Lincoln’s eyebrows in pictures make me laugh on a regular basis. This picture is currently the background on my phone.