My birthday is one week from today, and can it be possible that I’m turning twenty-three? It feels like just last year I was walking into an evening in New York, jetting off to Paris, or creating a night in Tokyo (all favorite high school birthdays). Here are a few pieces I would love to unwrap next Thursday:
- This bangle is a dainty statement worn alone, or can be layered up for a fun arm party. It would be perfect with a simple black turtleneck this winter, plus, its 18k gold. (use BELLA for 10% off).
- A black and white coat never goes out of style and I love this one. At less than $40, the sale price is a steal! If its not here for my birthday, it’ll be back on my list for Christmas.
- Swedish designer Jennie Ellen outdid herself with these houndstooth heels. They are a splurge, but one I can see myself wearing for a decade.
- I’ve been on a hunt for cake plates recently and this one from C. Wonder is perfect. Plus, it would go wonderfully with this gold teapot I painted a few months ago.
- Daisy by Marc Jacobs has been my favorite scent for years (the “try it on every time I walk through a department store but have yet to splurge on a full bottle” kind of favorite). I have this cute little version and I’ve been using it sparingly while dreaming of the beautiful white flowers on the big bottle.