Here are a few favorite posts to get you started:
- A few pictures from our wedding (I got married at 20, and it was the best least informed decision I’ve made yet 😉
- A letter to myself at 1 month post partum (a bit about the rough start to motherhood)
- Our first week with Lincoln (baby #2) and our first week with Adelaide (officially a family of four)
- The five minute morning routine every mom needs (my life is noticeably happier when I take these 300 seconds in the morning).
- Tips for cultivating your toddler’s imagination.
- The balancing act of motherhood
- Adelaide’s birth story
- That time I went to Europe while 7.5 months pregnant
- Questions to ask your toddler every night.
A few other things to check out:
- My favorite products that reduce tears with a newborn
- Our favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe everyone is always asking for
- Our favorite holiday dates and our favorite fall ones
- Tips for eating out with little ones
- My favorite place to shop online + tips for online thrifting
- My 5 most used skin care/beauty products