This weekend I wasn’t so good at keeping my camera with me but here’s what we were up to:
- a dinner with Ben’s coworkers where I started to understand why Ben loves his job
- a lovely baptism for this cute girl
- bike rides and long sunny swims
- an afternoon of car shopping (no new car – just looking for now)
- a new pasta recipe that was good enough to eat for consecutive dinners
- peanut butter chocolate chip cazookies with homemade vanilla ice cream
- a little planning for next weekend’s anniversary getaway/NH trip
- a few episodes of this show on netflix
- learning about forever families at church and getting so excited to see mine in two weeks – it’ll be the first time we’ve all been together since Ben and I got married!
22 minutes before church on Sunday:
|Aria dress (last seen here) // Sweater: Banana Republic (old) // Heels: Franco Sarto|
^^Ben starting at the ground while I was checking lighting. Had to share this full picture of his seersucker pants 🙂
He doesn’t mind the kisses….
….Its the lipstick on his cheek he’s not a fan of.