- Having fun is always more fun when the homework has already been done (sorry if I sound like Mom, but it’s true).
- Professors are your friends (and when you find one you love, take as many classes from them as possible).
- Roommates of the awesome variety can make your college experience. Remember how great mine were? Yeah, me too.
- Don’t let yourself be defined by who you were freshman year (remember these embarrassing pictures?).
- Deodorant does not take the place of a shower or laundry.
- But please, do use deodorant.
- Hydrogen peroxide (mixed with a bit of dish soap – which I hope you have) works really well on grass stains. On that note, chalk also works great on grease stains (so does baby powder, but you don’t need any of that quite yet).
And because we’re missing Caleb this week, here’s a few shots of the last time we were all together. I can’t wait to add a little baby to this fun mix 🙂