This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of jane iredale – THE SKINCARE MAKEUP™. All opinions are 100% mine.
You know those mornings when you have a solid two minutes to get out the door? Or maybe your everyday looks like mine and if you’re going to try and put on makeup at all it’s going to be with a toddler at your feet.
Either way, having a quick makeup routine in your back pocket is perfect for those mornings when time isn’t on your side. I used to think for something quick I had to stick with my BB or CC cream because I definitely didn’t have time for a full liquid foundation look or the patience to deal with loose powder.
These days, for something quick, I reach for my pressed powder. It gives buildable coverage if you need it (like I do during that time of the month) and goes on super easily.
A priority for me is a makeup that doesn’t clog my pores; Makeup that makes your skin worse just exacerbates the problem you’re trying to fix!
This is why I LOVE using jane iredale PurePressed® Base Mineral Foundation. I can get sheer to full coverage and, because of the clean ingredients that provide skin care benefits (like sun protection, antioxidants, and botanicals), my skin is BETTER after wearing makeup all day.
Another huge plus is the long-lasting finish. Even though it’s lightweight, if I apply the PurePressed® Base and Hydration Spray in the morning, I don’t feel like I need touch ups in the afternoon.
I put together a quick fun video showing you how to apply the PurePressed® Base Mineral Foundation and how i get ready in 90 seconds flat. Here are the highlights:
Day-to-day Makeup in 90 Seconds:
- Moisturize clean skin well.
- Apply the PurePressed® Base foundation using downward strokes with the Handi Brush.
- Spritz with POMMIST Hydration Spray (there are three different Hydration Sprays, I just like this one best for my combination skin).
- Repeat foundation application + spritzing for added coverage as needed.
- Finish the look with a little bit of bronzer, blush, and simple eye makeup.
- Don’t give your makeup another thought all day long.