This post has been sponsored by The Marketplace, by Albertsons. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Have you set goals for the new year yet? Or picked something you’re focusing on in the new year?
I love a clean slate to jumpstart things that have been on my to-do list but don’t have a natural start date….like cleaning up the products in my life.
If cleaning up your beauty or snacking routine is on your list, this introduction is for you. Have you been interested in trying more organic skincare and beauty products but not known where to start or which brands to trust? Me, too. Me, too.
Albertsons launched The Marketplace which makes finding new and innovative products from local businessess super easy! This extension of their physical stores offers extended product options—so you have LOTS of things to choose from, but you know they’re vetted and endorsed by Albertsons.
You can use the search function to find products you already love, but I have been really loving it as a convenient way to discover new brands. I can trust that the products are clean and natural, and I love having them curated all in one place.
I go in and search for the type of product I’m interested in, like “cleanser” or “deodorant,” and then scroll through all the cleaner and more natural options before adding a few to my cart.
It makes trying a variety of new products easy because I only have to place one order, and it has me finally trying some of the more natural beauty products I’ve been hearing about over the last year!
The Marketplace also has a TON of grocery products. If you’re looking for a wider range of natural, organic, or healthy snacks (and more), be sure to check it out.
I snagged a couple (okay, more than a couple) different beauty products to clean up my beauty routine in the new year. Here’s what I grabbed and what I’m excited about:
- Weleda Skin Food: I have heard so many women rave about this product on different beauty podcasts and Instagram stories, so I’m SO excited to try it. Just the name alone makes me feel like I’m giving a gift to my skin.
- Weleda Deodorant: This spray is made from different citrus essential oils and is aluminum free. I’ve been dipping my toes (or armpits?) into the world of natural deodorants, and I’m curious to see how well this works.
- Macabeet Tinted Moisture Stick: This moisture stick can be used on face or lips for lots of moisture and a touch of color. I’m excited to use it as a tinted chapstick and maybe a touch of color on my cheeks when I’m not putting on a full face of makeup for the day.
- Derma E Brightening Tone Cleanser + Day Cream: This brightening line from Derma E features licorice extract and B3, and I wanted to try the brightening line—especially going into these cold, dry months where my skin usually gets pretty dull.
- Derma E Hyaluronic Hydrating Mist: I snagged this other product from Derma E as well because I’m all about facial mists these days. The Hyaluronic acid helps moisturize, and I’m planning on keeping this in my diaper bag/gym bag (one and the same) for after workouts during the winter. It’s also 100% vegan, cruelty free, paraben free, sulfate free, mineral oil free, lanolin free, gluten free, and GMO free.
- Aura Cacia Cocoa Butter: I struggle with really dry/itchy/irritated skin in the winter, so I also grabbed this cocoa butter when browsing through the personal care items on The Marketplace. It’s 100% organic, and the brand has been around for over 25 years.
For food products, just browsing through, they have a lot of new brands I haven’t heard of before as well as family favorites like Annie’s and Angie’s.